Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Name Of The Team Is The Manly Mustaches

I just figured out what I'm going to get everyone for Christmas. Also, I discovered what I want. Thanks Maya!
http://www.savethemanatee.org/adoptpag.htm

"How do we begin to describe Howie? He's not quite a ton, but still lots of fun. In fact, Howie has earned quite a reputation for being a bit of a prankster."

P.S.: Seriously though, I need to figure out what to ask my grandma to get me for Christmas. I was thinking a Wii controller or game, but she's getting impatient. Parameters: $100 or less, available at any Target or Wal-Mart, and I have to want it.

Covet it.

DESIRE it.

Go!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

oh man

i don't know how to respond to this.

"i'm jewish."

 
At 7:56 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Rianna said...

I thought you were muslim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home