Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Creepy....

So I tried out the hot new personality test thing, and this is what I get. Go figure...

Your unsuitability for public office is readily apparent to everyone but yourself. You secretly dream to of being the next David Hasselhoff. You cheat at the spear game at German overnighters. You once tried to fix a Knowledge Bowl meet, in the process becoming the Pete Rose of KB. You probably don't even read this blog.

World's Most Accurate Personality Test
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

You forgot the part about obsessively stalks E-girls.

 
At 9:30 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Tay said...

whatever max

 
At 9:41 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Tay said...

wait a second, max, you've posted like everything on here... what the frick do you have contributors if you are the only one who posts? and seriously max, you are such a smart kid, why are you wasting your time on elementary stuff like this... can't you just work on the cure for cancer or something?

 
At 9:45 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

You know Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer.








Too Bad Chuck Norris doesn't cry!

 
At 9:46 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about the Chuck Norris joke, but I felt it was necessary.

 
At 10:00 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Tay, I had the gag and I needed someone to burn. I figured you could take it, but I guess I was wrong.

And maybe some of us can multitask enough to save the world AND make others feel bad.

And just becuase I happen to have a little more creative energy than some other people doesn't make me a better person. Other people need to express themselves digitally too, you know.

 
At 11:32 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

Dear Tay,

Stop being a whiny bitch.

Sincerely,

All of Western Civilization

 
At 5:02 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with Stich

 

Post a Comment

<< Home