Friday, February 17, 2006

End Of An Era


I'd like to point out just how close the Manly Mustaches organization's collective finger is to the pulse of our community.

Notice how the hot new thing is to call sam walker a robot? Perhaps you should also notice how the night before, I referred to him as "Samwalkertron," clearly a robot reference. You're welcome.

Also, I'd like to be the first to declare Chuck Norris jokes as unhip. While they can be extremely funny, they've achieved saturation in the BHS community. Feel free to read them, but realize how lame you're being. A special shout out is in order to Johnny V, who was talking about them about a month before they became common knowledge. Cool then, not now.

Wait, does this make me Josh Mattson now?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Although Chuck Norris jokes may be uncool, Chuck Norris Movies will be forever classics and no one can ever change that. Just watch Breaker, Breaker and then try and argue otherwise. Chuck Norris still is, and forever will be, the coolest man EVER to walk this earth.

 
At 1:16 AM, February 18, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

Scary. I'm going to agree with my brother. When did he start blogging anyway? Today?

 
At 8:32 AM, February 18, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

The Octagon?

 
At 11:15 AM, February 18, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

Amazing film. I've posted about it like three times.

 
At 12:13 AM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

in your dreams it does, i was the first to bring up sam walkers bionic ass.

comments are unrelated

 
At 9:34 PM, February 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I was saying CN jokes in October and everybody said they were stupid. Anyway can I be a "celebrity baller", if I am worthy?

 
At 9:48 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

chuck norris jokes were around a while before breaking into the mainstream...

 
At 9:04 PM, February 21, 2006, Blogger 3_the_hard_way said...

I am starting to realize that Chuck Norris isn't exactly the god everyone else belives him to be and instead focus our theological views on the real god, Jesus Christ himself...




STEVEN SEAGAL,

and if you don't believe, don't drop the soap as I will surely Chester Molest your ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home