Friday, September 22, 2006

Shiver Me Timbers

This here? This is a picture of a dead man.


Why?


Because he just made a copy of a bootleg version of this film.


And this man does not appreciate that.


And when this man does not appreciate your actions, know what he does?


He leaves you to the snakes.

Seriously though, the version I have isn't so bad. A little grainy and dark, and there are some audible cheers, but you'll be cheering during those parts anyways so who cares? My cousin got it in a Chinatown (I dunno where) and let me copy it. I will make 4 (four) more copies (Bring Your Own Case) for whomever wants one. Please state your case for owning one in the comments.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, September 23, 2006, Blogger Amelia said...

I am so glad it worked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home