Sunday, October 29, 2006

excuse me while i fall forward

so apparently this year daylight saving time is being extended about a month. isn't this exciting?

today marked the end of football pep band. am i depressed? no. saddened? not really. teary-eyed? ahhhh no.

perhaps the thing i am proudest of throughout the duration of melby fridays and saturdays...

i never once led the "woo-woo-woo" chant. nunca. zilch. and boy, believe me, i am honored to say that.

i'm pretty excited to bid farewell to october. the entire month has been pretty poopy. and november is starting to look up! i'm actually doing FUN things this month...speaking of which: jenden/garsha, do maxwell and myself have tickets for saturday? because we would like to come down...

i think i'm traveling every single weekend in november--and i can't wait at all! football, gambling, turkey...god it's great to be an american.

one final thing: would anyone like to accompany me to the premiere of borat friday? it looks like it's worth every penny.

mustache out!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, October 29, 2006, Blogger PBear said...

you guys are going to the football game? If you aren't able to get tickets from them, I can hook you up. A couple of people owe me some favors.

 
At 11:15 AM, October 29, 2006, Blogger m_kummet said...

quit bragging your not the only one who managed to survive without wooing. and would YOU happen to know if the vikings are playing today...???this would help me :)

 
At 11:27 AM, October 29, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

The Vikings play Monday Night

 
At 12:02 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger m_kummet said...

hmm thanks!

 
At 4:40 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger Shelty said...

Woo Woo Woo!!
Woo Woo Woo!!
Ok, I'm done now.

 
At 8:25 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger Kelsi said...

I'm not even in band and I have led a Woo-Woo session.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home