Saturday, October 21, 2006

"like you said: it never was better than how it was"

well...most of you know i've been kind of down lately. for good reason. (if you don't know, don't worry about it) things (in my opinion) just shouldn't be going like they are--especially senior year.

but i'll avoid all that. i've decided to come back to my mustache mansion...my follicle family...my bearded brethren.

and now for some possible (but unlikely) entertainment.

God: "MOSES!"
Moses: "What now?"
God: "I forgot something."
Moses: "What the hell man. I gotta get down the mountain."
God: "Jesus, lighten up."
Moses: "Jesus..??"
God: "Don't ask. You'll know more later. I found an 11th commandment."
Moses: "I'm not writing it down."
God: "Oh...you don't have to."
Moses: "Then why are you telling me this?"
God: "It's important: Thou shall maketh way in thine senior 'loteth' for Andrew Kubas."
Moses: "For being God, you suck at talking in Old English."
God: "Just let him know."


There is the picture of me in a slightly homosexual pose. For those of you having trouble finding the SENIOR LOT PARKING STICKER, I have inserted a large yellow arrow for your assistance. For those of you having trouble finding the large yellow arrow, I drew a big blue one to help you out. Hopefully you found it.

in other news, on thursday i officially finished all of my college apps. i'm doneski as they say in russian. i've been kind of in-and-out of the house the entire MEA, so i genuinely apologize to those of you whom i have a.) ignored b.) stood up c.) forgotten about.

this post was, mainly, to prove to max that i am in fact still alive. speaking of sir maxwell, i hope you're having a dandy-of-a-time at princeton. enjoy it, buddy.

mustache out!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, October 22, 2006, Blogger Kara said...

Congrats on the Senior Lot Pass, Kubas. They're very sweet. Not that I have used mine yet, but I plan on being very happy with it on Monday.

 
At 12:17 PM, October 22, 2006, Blogger m_kummet said...

cool which ones? (colleges)

 
At 12:31 PM, October 22, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

yeah, where'd you apply?

 
At 2:41 PM, October 22, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Prediction coming in...it's hazy...perhaps I can give you a couple of names...
Clemson
U of Virginia

Hey kubas thanks for keeping the ol' MM alive.

 
At 6:04 PM, October 22, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

I agree. Moses would be much better off with a Master's or his PhD.

 
At 8:49 PM, October 22, 2006, Blogger the dain train said...

how'd the lennie get a dent?

 
At 9:03 PM, October 22, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Ms. Kubas knackered it against a fire plug!

I went all british there.

 
At 11:40 PM, October 23, 2006, Blogger Sara Ann said...

Ah-ha! I knew you'd turn! Real English dominates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home