Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ancient Chinese Secret?

I'm getting in the Christmas spirit. That is, I'm feeling both generous and covetous at the same time (does the word "covetous" imply that someone else has it and I want it out of envy, or is it just like greed or materialism?). In that spirit, this post will take two tacks:

1. What Max is giving this year
Okay so I plan to burn DVDs I have for people who want them. I'm only gonna do one more set of Arrested Development though (maybe two, but probably not). The AD set will go where it will do the most good. I've already got one in Minneapolis with Amelia, so the next one...I dunno. Outside of davids (a good nickname for dvds; it's a syllable drop), I guess I'll just watch the lists of others.

2. What Max DESIRES this year
My incomplete list, in no particular order:

Underarmor (shirt and tights)

Wii controller

Wii games: Twilight Princess, Red Steel, Call of Duty 3, Super Mario Galaxy

Tennis racket

Speakers

External hard drive

DVD: South Park, Anchorman, Strangers With Candy

Aaaand I may ask my grandma for some tickets to some t-wolves games with my cousin Sam, but I gotta do some price checking on that. Any suggestions on packages/specific games?

Also, what kind of speakers and hard drive should I get, which Wii game should be highest priority, and is there anything neat and art history related I could be asking for? Posters I guess...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, November 16, 2006, Blogger Amelia said...

holy shit, did you read today's strib?

 
At 5:56 PM, November 16, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

about those crazies and the PS3? Yes

 
At 2:27 PM, November 17, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

man fuck this shit


all the u gets is the shitty pioneer press and i want the strib so bad every day. i mean come on, it's a st. paul newspaper

 
At 10:46 AM, November 18, 2006, Blogger Amelia said...

for the record, my davids don't leave the house.

when i lived in the dorms, which was only three years ago, we had the strib, pioneer press and usa today.
i'm assuming they continued only the cuz it's only 25 cents a day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home