Saturday, February 10, 2007

That's A Keeper

I'm not feeling creative. This is a problem.

When I'm bored I have a few ways to alleviate the tedium. The best one is to write or design something really ridiculous. It makes me feel useful, and I might have something to show for it when I'm done. But due to my aforementioned lack of inspiration today, that's not an option.

Another way to pass the time is to go exploring or work out. But it's way too cold outside to go for a long enough walk, and I'm too sore from yesterday to even think about hitting the YMCA.

I've been reading all day, so more reading isn't going to help, and the internet is getting boring and the monitor is hurting my eyes.

What's more, my dad's tying up the TV, so no Wii or movies, and dinner's at 6 so I can't exactly drown my troubles in shrimp smoothies.

Looks like I might have to seek out some human interaction. Oh, how the mighty have fallen...


P.S.: While I may have exhausted the entertainitive capacity of the interweb for today, I do have one bit of fun news for you. As Sam Walker reminded me today, the Brainerd Daily Dispatch has decided that you know what, the best way to keep with the "in-crowd" these days is to embrace the power of this whole internet fad and post pictures on the web when people send them in. This results in some really dumb photos, and some really pointless galleries (I mean, what kind of loser takes 15 pictures of a dog that isn't a pug?). A few sweet items do slip through however, the most noteworthy of which is this glorious icon:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, February 11, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Luckily I got kind of caught up in a superblog post and wasn't forced to speak with anyone.

 
At 12:00 PM, February 11, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

Mustaches, I suggest you check this video out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home