Sunday, February 19, 2006

AK-47 Is The Tool

Game Day. Today is important. If we can pull out a win against Walls' team and the sophomores lose, we'll gain a game out of last place. Woo-hoo.

More importantly, I have to decide what my pre-game music will be: N.W.A. or Kanye West? I guess it depends on whether I want to be thrown out for fighting or trash talk, respectively. Kanye's got the edge right now, but I'll probably just end up going with my Vanessa Carlton/O-Town mix anyway...

Post-game music: Depending on a win or a loss, probably either Stevie Wonder or Van Morrison. Which music for which outcome? That's for me to know and you to find out.

Check here for a post-game update. Fingers crossed, Mustache Nation.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

nwa

 
At 4:18 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

definately

 
At 6:47 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

Vanessa Carlton / O-Town Mix? You mean "The Showstoppers Soundtrack?"

 
At 10:18 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Well, kind of like it. But with less Eifel 65.

 
At 9:50 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Journey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home