Thursday, February 23, 2006

Monstars Shirt...Again



I'm not quite sure what I did, but I accidently deleted the previous T-Shirt post. Anyway This design is, in my opinion, amazing and is on the same level of greatness as the Manly Mustache shirts and Team GPA shirts. For only $18 (@ custom ink I'll also check MN Tees) they come at a discount price. Granted, I'm not sure who exactly will be on the Monstars, but any current Mustaches should definatly give their input and other's input will (possibly) be taken into consideration.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Kurt, I think you've done it. But have the tagline just be "Hit 'em High, Hit 'em Low."

Attention earthlings, we have now taken over your radio.....

 
At 8:54 PM, May 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Design looks good...just as long as I get a shirt this time. Don't leave me hanging just because I'm short on cash like last time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home