Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sorry

I kind of jumped the gun on the whole Adsense thing. Evidently I didn't notice you have to be 18 to get any money and as far as I know none of our contributers are 18 yet. So I have the bar of ad things on the top but I couldn't officially register so I need somebody to figure out how to take them off. We could also leave them on there because a couple of times I saw that one of them said facial hair and another said mustache. You guys can decide if you want to keep them on or figure out how to take them off.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Yeah, you did get a bit eager there.

My ads included one that said "Mustache" and the address bar said "View Ads About Mustache," so that's nice. But if we're not going to get any cash money records for it, you should definitley take them off.

 
At 2:02 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

I've made over $60 off blog ads in three months. I've made $30 this month alone. In short, blog ads can pay.

 
At 12:17 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

The problem is I can't figure out how to take them off.

 
At 1:04 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

You guys could just hire me to work the system for ya.

Though I haven't seen jack of the ad money made over at WTITYB...

 
At 1:33 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

my ads say "guys," "what guys want," and "fun guys."

i dont think that's the "mustache way."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home