Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Janitor's Closet


  • I'm currently working on a really stupid project for Spanish III. I can't figure out how to use five reflexive verbs while describing what there is to do in Brainerd, MN.
  • On Saturday I was watching a children's show on the Christian Channel called the Donut Repair Club and the host was the biggest pedophile ever. He had a molester mustache and rainbow colored clothes on, but his dialogue was the worst. While comforting a young boy he told him, "That's why we're called the donut repair club" then jammed a piece of donut into another donut's center.
  • I've got another two scenes done on the movie since Friday and put the music in the scenes that were missing it.
  • My fantasy footbal team sucks, it's looking like an o-2 start
  • The Twins, Vikings and Timberwolves will all make the playoffs this year.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, September 18, 2006, Blogger jobble said...

dude, I watched the donut man when I was little!

 
At 6:42 PM, September 18, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

that explains quite a bit about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home