Sunday, December 03, 2006

Requiem For A Stache

As a number of ironically challenged people pointed out, the Manly Mustaches did in fact lack mustaches at the height of our basketball fame. I decided to use "No Shave November" as an excuse to see what I could do with a month and a little will power. The results, while far from amazing, were moderately satisfying:


My father wears a mustache, and several of my uncles have lived with nose-neighbors over the years. I may grow a mustache later in life, but for now I think I'll just relish in my ability to blow my nose without having to pick boogers out of my stache afterswards.


P.S.: A partial list of things Andrew Kubas won't do: No Shave November, Koeping With Government, wear a santa hat during Jazz Band, and do "Woo-woo-woos" during marching band. Why? No one knows.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, December 03, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

"As a number of ironically challenged people pointed out, the Manly Mustaches did in fact lack mustaches at the height of our basketball fame."

Kind of like how no one on team Hangtime has any jumping ability

 
At 7:03 PM, December 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max, you pretty much made my day when with your list of things Andrew will not do, and no one knows why. . .
Gosh, that was funny.
Woo woo woo's. It's great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home