Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Nationwide Cabal Of Honorable Persons

Bad news dudes. CSI: Miami has lost the magic it once had.

Time was, a man couldn't get through a single episode of CSI: Miami without piling up three or four bodies, a smattering of one liners, and at least one passable villian. Also, if he wasn't careful, he just might of learned something about how fun and exciting laboratory procedure can be and how utterly sexy painstaking analysis of phsyical evidence is. Now, things have changed. You might get one good warehouse raid per show, if you're lucky. And Horatio hasn't shot anyone/saved a child/saved a child by shooting someone for weeks!

Oh well, I guess it's just House from here on out.

I gave at the blood drive yesterday. It was a good thing to do, and I needed to get over a minor anxiety I had about giving blood. It went fine, but I'm still a little sore. I feel...stretched thin. Like butter scraped over too much bread.

My already formidable books-to-be-read list grew by three last weekend when I picked up a few books from my aunt Sarah's "free pile": Maniac Magee, Slapstick by Kurt Vonnegut, and Dr. Strangelove: the novelization. Solid.



I'd love to stay and chat, but OH SHIT! The Gorgon patriarch has been corrupted by a Fused Shadow, and now he's running rampant through the mines! The solution to this situation is clear: IRON BOOTS.

P.S.: Whoever's first to call my LOTR reference in the above post gets ten bonus points.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, November 30, 2006, Blogger Kelsi said...

"I feel...stretched thin. Like butter scraped over too much bread."

Bilbo Baggins
FotR, Chap: "A Long Expected Party"




Yep. Did that without taking out a book. Sad.

 
At 10:05 PM, November 30, 2006, Blogger Maya Kuehn said...

ohhh boy did you get the BUTCHA?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home