Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Michelangelo Titmarsh

Some of you nerds seemed to enjoy that dinosaur comics inspired physics proof yesterday, so I thought what I'd do was, I'd post this other proof, inspired by this comic.

It tackles the zombie problem in the best way I know how: with the power of statistics!

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned this on the blog, but zombies are pretty much my worst fear. If I were to stumble across a boggart, it would totally be a zombie, probably of someone I knew. I saw Shaun of the Dead (tagline: A Romantic Comedy. With Zombies) which is supposed to be a funny movie (and it is) and it gave me the willies for a week afterward. That comic gave me some hope that I too could lose my fear of zombies, but the proof crushed it right quick.

If anybody ever wants to really freak me out, they should just create an elborate prank to fool me into thinking that there's been a zombie outbreak. It would need to be quite a prank: locked and covered windows and doors, deserted streets, a fake tv or radio news broadcast (I suppose radio would be easier), and of course it would culminate with a zombie attack.

Man, that would be terrifying. In fact, forget I mentioned it.



John Blong's inspirational poster line:
Everything You Know And Love Is Just A Cube

You're Going To Hell, Dad

LIMITS--If You Get Hit By A 5000 Pound AC Unit, You're Dead. If You Get Hit By A 10,000 Pound AC Unit, You're Still Dead. You Don't Get Any Deader. That's What A Limit Is.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, January 17, 2007, Blogger swalker said...

Damnit Max, I've been working on this prank for years; now that you've suggested it I'll have to abandon it because you'll see it coming.

 
At 12:33 AM, January 18, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

So you mean all that zombie makeup and fake blood you made me buy is all going to waste, Sam?

 
At 7:56 AM, January 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blong says, "If you take a fraction of a fraction, you get all fracted up."

 
At 11:48 AM, January 18, 2007, Blogger Maya Kuehn said...

will you please explain blong's second line?

 
At 3:05 PM, January 18, 2007, Blogger Kelsi said...

Blong spent 2+ days in class talking about our financial futures. His dad is banker at Wells Fargo, I think. As Blong described the loan-sharks and credit card predators of the world, he interjected, "My dad is going to hell," or would do a one man dialogue and say, "You're going to hell, Dad."

 
At 4:14 AM, January 19, 2007, Blogger lancha2012 said...

Michelangelo... what a fucking stupid italian name!!!!

Best regards,

Robbinho from Milan, Italy, Europe, Earth, Universe... vabè ciao!

 
At 8:49 AM, January 19, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

robbinho, your display picture of the evil monkey is truly amazing. An animated display pic on the blogs? I've never heard of such a thing!

Truly, the Italians are world leaders in blog innovation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home