Sunday, January 28, 2007

No, I Don't Want No Pigeons

Damn it. Now that I'm blogging again I'm feeling the pressure to post something every 20 minutes, or I feel like I'm neglecting the blog. I've just gotta remember that it's okay to let the blog be idle for a few hours, even, god forbid, a few days. Besides, I can always count on Bundy to swoop in and save the day with some pictures of gaybos or whatever.

BUT, right now I actually do have some bloggable business: I know all of your radio listening schedules are jam packed already, what with the explosive popularity of DJs Capelle and Sensitron, but I have one more program for you to put in to your Radio-vo.

Green Cheese is a radio trivia call in show on KAXE (89.9 here in B-town). It airs every Saturday night at 7 p.m. I enjoy it when I can catch it and you should too. The trivia varies from history to sports to pop culture to science to number and word puzzles.

Here are a couple of my favorite questions. Post your answers in the comments. One rule: use of the interweb in this contest is hereby prohibited. Card-catalogue use, on the other hand, is highly encouraged.

1. Name all three of the Three Amigos.

2. What is the only place on earth where Jews are considered Gentiles?

P.S.: Neato.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, January 28, 2007, Blogger swalker said...

the wording of question 2 is very misleading.

 
At 9:09 PM, January 28, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Um, how so?

 
At 9:20 PM, January 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ned Niederlander, Lucky Day, and... Chevy Chase?

 
At 9:27 PM, January 28, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

oooh, not quite

got the first two

 
At 1:38 AM, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it bothered me so much i had to look it up on Wikipedia, so I'm out of that contest. i never would've gotten it, either.

as for the other... the womb?

 
At 2:42 AM, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dusty bottoms is the third one.

my favorite line:

nn: i think its a male (mail) plane
db: how can you tell?
nn: didn't you notice its little balls?

 
At 2:44 AM, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

second question: hell

 
At 5:15 PM, January 29, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Sam knows the second one but he's not answering because he doesn't like how it's worded, and he claims it's false, but he based that on a GOOGLE search so it can't be right.


LD: It's real. I've already been shot!

 
At 10:06 PM, January 31, 2007, Blogger jobble said...

does the place start with a u?

p.s. one of my teachers name is bamberger...

 
At 10:39 PM, January 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the soliloquy about "their own personal el Guapos" is probably my personal fave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home