Sunday, April 29, 2007

a very, very dead kubas.

why does my immune system suck?

i woke up today...and my tonsils were so swollen that they were touching each other. that's pretty huge.

the nurse gave me a throat culture. and right away after that, the doctor checked it out and he kind of laughed and asked the nurse,

"have you ever seen them that large???"

so now i'm on a load of steroids/regular drugs. luckily, i don't have strep throat, but i have some kind of ugly virus which only goes away "over time," and not with medicine. oh well.

i doubt i'll be at school tomorrow, so you should all wish me "good luck" sleeping in.

mustache out!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, April 29, 2007, Blogger PBear said...

dear lover,

I became sick today as well, but probably not that sick.

 
At 10:39 PM, April 29, 2007, Blogger Rianna said...

Dear Pelkey,
That's a little strange and weird.

Get Better Kubas!

 
At 10:41 PM, April 29, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

"have you ever seen them that large???"


Please tell me you said "That's what she said!" immediately after the doctor said that.

 
At 11:28 PM, April 29, 2007, Blogger Tom said...

haha thats what i was thinking, too, max. and now i will share with you the greatest "that's what she said" moment of all time.

so im at Old Chicago with a few friends. we order our drinks, and mine happens to come in a 25oz mug. I finish the first mug before our meals arrive, and foolishly accept another one immediately. i get about one third finished with the beverage, and start losing steam. I look at the towering mug, daunted. Then, in total ernestness, while measuring the level of liquid in the mug with my fingers, i say to my friend, "look at how much room this is gonna take up inside of me". even after having said this amazing phrase, i dont immediately realize exactly what ive done. as a matter of fact, i can't figure out why my friend is laughing hysterically until he says, "dude...... that's what she said". beat that.

 
At 1:19 PM, April 30, 2007, Blogger kummet said...

you didn't eat taco bell did you? tell the truth.

 
At 10:13 PM, April 30, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Christ that's a sweet one tom.

I don't think I can beat it for quality but jeff smith might have you edged with sheer quantity.

We've considered making him a shirt that says "that's what she said" so he can just point to it instead of wasting his voice saying the words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home