Sunday, February 26, 2006

What's That Word, When Something Isn't Climactic, But It's Like The Opposite?

Reasons why Max is sad:
  • We lost big time.
  • I'm going to have to add someone to my hate list, which I hate to do (not so much because it's mean-spirited, but because it means I must retrieve the list from deep within the catacombs.) Nick Awalt (not spelled right, but I doubt he could do better) was an aggressive, touchy, arrogant, high-strung a**hole the whole night. In twenty years, this guy won't be pumping my gas; he'll be making my license plate.
  • We didn't pull off the amazing play. It was supposed to be a dunk off of my mini-trampoline. I brought it in, but we decided that it didn't look like Awalt's team was going to be playing along, and that made it just too risky. With the off-the-back, there is a slight danger in someone tripping over the person on the ground, but it couldn't be too bad. The trampoline, on the other hand, is a sturdy block of steel wrapped in a thin layer of leather. It has the potential to damage things like bones and organs, so we'll save the trampoline for a more friendly game, or just a wild practice.

Reasons why Max is happy:

  • I just saw an entire band of clowns perform Y.M.C.A. in the Olympic closing ceremonies, and the entire stadium was doing the dance. Those crazy Italians. The opener featured a race car doing donuts to rousing applause from a crowd of thousands, and the closer has the whole crowd singing along to the gay national anthem. Good times.
  • I just got School of Rock, Arrested Development Season 2, and Battlefront II for my birthday. And the tale, of the rent, was way hardcore!
  • Rupert is in a better place now. That place is the garbage. I miss him so much!
  • Play-in game against the sophomores next week. Should be epic.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I feel your pain Max, I feel your pain. I also feel even more pain knowin I missed a chance to see clowns performing YMCA.

I say we pull out the trampoline next year against a team that would play along with it better and we are on a side court for easy hiding of the trampoline.

 
At 1:48 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Ohhh shizzle.

Nobody pumps anybody else's gas anymore.

In his heart he knew/ That the artist must be true...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home