Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Treading On Thin Ice

Just a brief post here; I'd hate to be the one to push the Barrows post into the archives.

Possible Mustache Tour destinations, either for this summer, next summer, or next spring break:
  • Manly, Iowa
  • Milan, Italy

Both have their advantages. Italy has art and culture and stuff, the casa siry crowd, and the people there speak Italian. They have a word for everything. Even the little kids speak it.

Iowa, however, has Wal-Marts with parking lots where, Sam has informed me, we would be allowed, nay, encouraged to camp. And camping in a Wal-Mart parking lot would be the highlight of my existence so far.

I guess we should set a date. I'm busy 4th of July (marching band, anyone?) and the last weekend in June.

I realize the title of this post doesn't fit the content, but I had a mixed metaphor on hand. Oh well, a watched clock never boils!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

meet us at the boneyard.

 
At 10:23 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger CoachDub said...

I once applied for a job in Manly, Iowa. Thank god I never heard back.

 
At 12:38 PM, March 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you know there's this awesome david lynch meditation thing in Iowa this weekend. first i was gonna go, then no, then back on, but now I'm committed to Minneapolis for the weekend.

 
At 4:59 PM, March 22, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

June 28-29.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home