Wednesday, April 19, 2006

V for Validation

I can finally die happy:

At 4:42 AM, robbinho said...
Dear constant_k, I have to be sincere. You are my preferred mustache. When I see your face I laugh as a hog. You make me laugh, above all when in the "bread party" you eat the slices of bread. You are a myth. You and the others mustaches, obvious.Unfortunately "The American Party" we cannot put it anymore in internet. If you want we can send you the dvd through mail (not e-mail). Perhaps in one month it arrives.

These Italians deserve some sort of reward for thier mastery of the English language. I would give anything to write a message as awesome as this one in Italian. "I laugh as a hog"--unreal.

Robbinho, we would like nothing more than to recieve such a dvd through the mail. But would it function on an American DVD player? Any nerds are welcome to offer advice on this point.

(Capstar Cadets: I must confess my ignorance and put myself at your mercy for my shameful outsider status. But I must know: What exactly does W.T.I.T.Y.B. stand for?)

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

What? Is this a make-fun-of-Tay post??

 
At 8:34 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

I always do this.

I type in my title, then hit enter thinking it will bring me down to the main text box. But noooooo, it has to publish just my title and I look like a fool.

And yes, this was a make-fun-of-tay post. It's just a little more subtle with the body text included.

 
At 9:03 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

It depends on the encoding on the dvd and what kind of dvd player you have. Generally, burned dvds don't have any encoding on them. So, you should be set.

 
At 9:51 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

Wow, my comment looks really out of place now. Way to go, Max.

 
At 9:51 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger 88 said...

it means whatever tell it to your blog. those boys are sly. i didn't find out what it meant for a really long time either.

 
At 10:19 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

to whom ever reveals the secret of WTITYB:

jihad, motherfucker

 
At 10:20 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

wait, i didn't read the comments.


now you must die.

see john, this is what happens when you tell our secrets to girls you want to date. they run their mouths. congratulations

 
At 10:23 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

and i quote: "jihad, motherfucker"

you have no idea what you're talking about.

...ok, neither do i. but i look the part.

 
At 11:00 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Hillstorm said...

well.. that's only about.. ohh.. half true.. I actually wasn't going to reveal what it meant. I was just going to say that even I, a girl, knew what it meant and that Max, a guy, was hopeless if he didn't know by now.

 
At 11:02 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

What a love triangle.

Ayatollah Mattson has demanded of Kubas that he betray his best friend Samwalker and pursue a religious war against the fiendish Tara for revealing high-priority secrets.

Oh, the irony!

 
At 11:11 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

Bitch, please. I didn't tell Tara. Tara looked it up on Urban Dictionary.

In essence, what I'm saying Josh, is go listen to some WTC and man up.

 
At 4:44 AM, April 20, 2006, Blogger lancha2012 said...

Well, dear Mustaches. To avoid problems, we'll send you the DVD and the DIVX of "Casasiry American Party." Surely one of the two will works! Do you agree?

We remain waiting for your "Italian Party".

Meanwhile we organize too a new sporting video for you.

 
At 10:37 AM, April 20, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

oh robbinho!

we are eagerly waiting for this next video!

the italian party is still in the process of being made...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home