Saturday, April 15, 2006

Feels So Good



Well, I just bought the 20th Century Masters CD of Chuck Mangione. You may be wondering, "Why?" I'll be honest: I don't know. (Just look at that mustache!)

Easter Break has been eventful. I learned a.) I suck at golf. b.) I suck at bowling. c.) 3:1 odds I'll become a telemarketer in the next few weeks. d.) Lutherans are friendly. e.) I have 2 phone interviews and 1 newspaper meeting on Monday. f.) I won't be able to sleep in ONCE this entire break. g.) I need another break.

Tonight as I was driving home, I passed a yard which had a pile of crap just sitting around for anyone to take. One of the items: a toilet. Who just gives away a toilet? Hopefully I can get a quality picture to post tomorrow.

Final food for thought: To refresh your memory, I'm currently taking remedial geography. One website that helps out with US facts/info is city-data.com Anyway, on this website they have various "Top 100" Lists. This is the Top 100 Least Diverse Cities in America. Take a look at #57.

Happy Easter to all.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Too bad about that 5000 pop. minimum for the list or
Barrows would have come out on top. I'm pretty sure everyone there is descended from the same pair of cousins who first settled the area.

Does Chuck Mangione make anyone else think immediately of King Of The Hill?

 
At 8:36 AM, April 16, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Actually WE gave away OUR old toilet to a charity because we got a new one, that's who gives away a toilet.

 
At 9:05 AM, April 16, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

I thought of "King," yes. Chuck Mangione lives in a super-center and lives off the items they sell there. Brilliant!

 
At 1:50 PM, April 16, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

What instrument does chuck play? Is it a weird trumpet or a french horn or what?

 
At 10:53 PM, April 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

white power?

 
At 10:22 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Kubas, my momma enjoyed the list of the least diverse citys so much she printed it off and took it into work. Very popular at CLC...

 
At 10:35 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

oh man, i've changed the world.

now i have to stop at CLC to view this. afterwards...meteor shower, anyone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home