Monday, May 08, 2006

The Time Is Now

Three things:

1. What happened to the link to Pizza and Mandolins? I can't find it anywhere. None of the Italians seem to link to it either. Has it been, like Casa Siry once was, lost into the blogging void?

2. Anyone who wants a copy of "The Temptation Of Saint Anthony" just needs to buy a canvas from Downtown Art And Frame (check the phonebook, I'm lazy) and give it to me. I still have lots of paint and tape left (thank you cameron), so all you need is a canvas (the original is 24 X 36, but yours can be any size you want) and a splash of my visionary talent to have a masterwork of your very own. Canvas only, please; I'm not wasting this stuff on lesser materials. If some of you deadbeats want to pool to get me a canvas, I'll consider all debts repaid. I'm getting used to having this thing around...

3. People should share their thoughts on this post. It got lost in the unstoppable torrent of posts on this blog, and I think it deserves more discussion.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, May 08, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

pizzaemandolino is under robbinho's link. ...near the center of our amazing outgoing links.

 
At 5:36 AM, May 09, 2006, Blogger lancha2012 said...

Pizza's link is in my blog, of course. But why haven't you put it in your favorites?

 
At 7:50 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

I took our link for granted. I assumed it would always be there when I needed it....how foolish of me!

I have learned my lesson.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home