Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Exhibit A:

From the blog archives of JoshM,
"I don't think there is anything inherently wrong in making money. However, I think it is inherently wrong to make money through unethical means. I know nobody will agree with me, but there is also something to be said about the purity of art, which should be produced for higher aims then being able to afford a BMW."


Exhibit B:

JoshM plans to spend his summer writing a potboiler in order to become filthy rich.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger GingerSnaps said...

that couldnt have been said better. wow

 
At 11:07 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger swalker said...

who are you?

 
At 10:00 PM, June 22, 2006, Blogger jobble said...

and what is a potboiler? wait, is that where you boil stuff in pots?

 
At 10:32 AM, June 23, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

a shitty book im writing is not a piece of art. it's a shitty book. that i'm explicitly writing to make money.

 
At 1:22 AM, June 24, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Sam-I think the more pertinent question is who are YOU?

josh- You have to call your novel "The Potboiler." Do it for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home