Sunday, August 20, 2006

Turn This Big Motherfucker Left!

So yesterday I was riding with Pammy and Josh when we went downtown to pick up Chris Oslund. He said he needed a ride because he didn't want to "go to Gregory Park to help set up a table and hand out anarchist literature." I thought "Huh, that's neat. Why do I never see any anarchist literature around town?"

When I got home last night, I found this on my kitchen table.


I asked my mom where it was from. She said "Oh, there was a table set up at the park with stacks of flyers held down by rocks."

I think "Wait until you are out of their custody, then organize for justice" is my favorite part.

Hopefully this image will be high enough quality to read. There's actually some useful info in it.

P.S.: Does anyone know which band did the music video at the end of Snakes On A Plane? And Wanninger, have you seen it yet?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, August 20, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Derby's secret blog

we'll see if my html worked in a moment here.

 
At 12:45 PM, August 20, 2006, Blogger CoachDub said...

The band form teh video is a conglomeration juist for this song. They are called Cobra Starship, and they are made up of members of the bands The Academy Is…, Gym Class Heroes and The Sounds.

Now you know.

Yes, I saw it. Stay tuned.

 
At 12:57 PM, August 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh i knew one of the guys looked familiar in the video

 
At 1:38 PM, August 20, 2006, Blogger CoachDub said...

That is some top-quality typing there, Wang. "Form teh" and "juist" indeed. I guess that's what I get for smoking crack for breakfast.

 
At 3:41 PM, August 20, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

I've only vaguely heard of those bands, but Cobra Starship is a pretty sweet band name.

 
At 8:46 PM, August 20, 2006, Blogger jobble said...

frig yeah, launch had that music video out like a week before the movie came out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home