Friday, August 18, 2006

Snakes On Crack

Schedules are in for the 06-07 school year at BHS. Drumroll please...

AP German 5, Pritschet
AP Physics I, Gilbertson
AP Calculus I, Blong J
Symphonic Band, Melby P
AP English Lang Composition, Niemi C
AP Microeconomics, Barnett

Semester two is the same, except I'll have Calc II, Macroecon, and for some reason "Lang Composition" is changed to "Lang/Composition."

Analysis: Most of the interesting info on this schedule is in the Teacher column. Pritschet, Gilby, Blong, and Melby are still here, so I'm happy about that. This Barnett character concerns me somewhat; anybody know who he is? I heard he was some hired gun, brought in just to teach Econ. Oddly, his is the only class that doesn't have anything in the "Room" column. Perhaps finding the location of the class is the first step on the way to truly learning economics...

P.S.: Homeroom--SCon, or South Conference Center. Please please please let it not be with Heise. I'd lose my shit every time. And I have no Locker or combo on this sheet. Does anybody?

P.P.S.: My new homeroom assignment already had me down about no more Mr. Lade, but an extra notice compounded this depression: AP Art History is among the courses dropped this year. I wonder who will be in his primo room this year?

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Sem I

TV Pro II Henschke
Spanish III Maine
Am Gov Whalen
Physics I Gilbertson
AP Stats I Pelkey
Brit Lit Schaefer

Sem II

Sports/enter Mkting Eschenbach
Spanish III Maine
Physics II Gilbertson
Novel Cummings
AP Stats Pelkey
OPEN

Locker H510

 
At 4:36 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger CoachDub said...

Devine snagged the big room.

 
At 4:58 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger Hillstorm said...

Max, first semester we have calc together and second semester we have calc and lang together. Sweet.

I have a feeling that calc is going to be much more fun than last year.

 
At 7:29 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger Kara said...

Max they have deemed you unworthy of a locker because I do believe the rest of us have one.

I'm also in the South Conference room for my new homeroom as well since I had Mr. Smith (choir), and now I have Streed. Maybe they just decided you aren't worthy of any information, or have decided you will be divining all your answers for your schedule this year.

 
At 9:54 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger bundy said...

we've got physics and lang together, maxwell

 
At 9:58 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger bundy said...

DUDE, FUCKIN BARNETT - since i'm the only one that plays football this should be new news, and you all probably don't care, but check this out - HE BENCH PRESSED 365 TWICE. THAT IS UNHEARD OF FOR A GUY HIS SIZE, BY THE WAY. HE PROBABLY WEIGHS LIKE 195.....

 
At 10:15 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Oh fuck yeah, a real man teaching econ.

I hope he's a huge asshole too.

I'm going to give devine tons of trouble about his new room. "Hey, Mr. Lade I....OH THAT'S RIGHT. There's a much worse teacher in this room now. Nevermind."

 
At 10:16 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger bundy said...

yes, to clear that up, i am talking about the teacher. he happened to be working out as the football team was working out. i've heard he's a decent econ teacher, max, but the class obviously won't be the same without starky stark. at least you can respect him for how ripped he is.

 
At 10:22 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

i weigh 118 and bench 354 does that count for anything?

man, max, how excited are you for melby 4th hour?

oops, i have to go wash myself.

 
At 10:38 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger PBear said...

Sorry Kubas, I weigh 105 lbs. and bench 420 lbs.

In other words, you don't count for anything.

 
At 12:22 AM, August 19, 2006, Blogger Tay said...

the econ teacher is from ohio and they hired him specifically to teach ap econ. as you would put it: a hired gun. he should be just fine.

 
At 12:10 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

That's a pretty solid schedule, Maxwell. You're just an AP Chem away from my schedule last year, plus Econ and Band of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home