Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm Gonna Open Up Some Muthafucking Windows

So I saw this movie with a black guy and some legless reptiles and an aircraft.

But the interesting part came after the movie. I was showing some friends the megaphone when I noticed a small piece of paper tucked under my windsheild wiper. Here's the front part:

Mysterious, eh? No name, just a couple of numbers. Of course I thought for a half second that this piece of paper was worth $455, but the shadowy "CUSTOMER COPY" suggested that it was merely a reciept of some sort. The question was, who would leave this thing on the Lincoln? A quick look at the backside of the paper made everything clear:

The combination of the crude Picasso rendering and mock-angsty scrawl pointed me to one individual: Josh Mattson.

Plus, I happen to know that he had some serious dough coming his way (re: the big dent that got kicked in his car). So Mattson, did I guess right?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, August 18, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

zz

 
At 12:49 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Count it!

 
At 5:45 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger Amelia said...

oh man, was the brainerd crowd into the flick as much as we were out here? it was a bunch of drunk mit and harvard kids yelling usa the whole time and booing constantly until samuel l came on. the bathroom scenes recieved a lot of cheering.

best of all people brought in rubber snakes and threw them all over the theatre. i so got one

 
At 10:05 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

I was going to bring a rubber snake but I couldn't find one in time.

And yeah, we had a small but rowdy crowd. You should have heard it when Samuel L delivered "the line."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home