Sunday, October 29, 2006

my finger! is broken!

actually, it's not TOO bad. i think i legitmately have a hairline fracture...it hurts like a mother!

this is what happened:

my friends and i decided to play a little football today. good times. afterwards we always like to get some drinks/water/pop/whatever at triangle. so i drove a few of my friends...i went to shut my door...and being the idiot that i am...i wasn't paying attention at all and SLAMMED the door right on my finger. like perfectly--right on it. how many people do you know...who are completely oblivious when it comes to hurting themselves? way to go kubas, way to go.

in other news: i bought a scratch game today. it was for $3. i won $75. no, i don't have an addiction. i swear.

i don't like it when it gets really dark really early. it feels way too much like winter. even if it's 50 degrees.

mustache tip of the hat: way to go, temple. your 20 game losing streak is finally over!

oh, one last thing,

WHO'S going to borat with me? please. anyone. come.

mustache out!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Sigh....

alright kubas. As a LAST RESORT, I guess I"ll PROBABLY go to see BORAT with you.

 
At 9:15 PM, October 29, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

i say we take a caravan of mustaches to watch the premiere.

seriously.

have you SEEN his mustache?

 
At 7:06 AM, October 30, 2006, Blogger Shelty said...

Ouch. Poor finger.

 
At 7:30 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger Kelsi said...

I had to take my grad pictures when it was cloudy and getting darkER today.

 
At 9:44 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger swalker said...

I'd go with you if I weren't so offended by your hair-centric sexual advances.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home