Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hey, At Least I Can Spell "Senior"

In ninth grade over at the ole' Missy Ho, we had to write a letter to ourselves as seniors. This assignment had of course passed out of all memory, but today, nearly three years to the day later, I recieved a letter from Mrs. Schulte with a couple of old stamps on it. There was a smarmy little essay about my goals (three out of four ain't bad) and a sheet of notebook paper filled with memories. The other side is more entertaining but slightly more self-incriminating. We'll see if I post it or not.
Click for a better image. Man, look at that childish handwriting.

I propose that any MHS alum seniors who recieve their letters post them on their blogs, provided they're part of this community. So Kurt and the Tabasco Sisters and that's it. Oh, and Sara Swenson, right? And Bundy if we want to count him...which we do!

Koeping W/Government is coming back to BHS, sans Stu Lade. Pritschet asked the German class and I signed up, but as far as I know no one else is on board yet. We've clearly got all the manliness and rational liberalism we need, so think broads and conservitives. Sam expressed some interest, but I'm pretty sure that was just to piss me off.

Right now, I'm honestly thinking Catherine Lepel and Arielle Schnur. With any luck, they should cancel each other out like matter and anti-matter, although I hope they don't obliterate each other into pure energy, at least not while I'm in the room. Oh man, Lepel and Schnur trading barbs on air would be priceless. Lepel will quote Scripture, Schnur will quote Oscar Wilde, I'll quote Tupac, and it'll all be good.

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, November 21, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

yeah, i was asked to do that radio thing.

i said "no. thank you. no thank you."

 
At 11:07 PM, November 21, 2006, Blogger Kara said...

I'm going. I'm so glad that Pritschet can't remember that I told him I'd do the thing the night before... Oh wait, this is Pritschet, asking him to remember something is asking more than he can handle.

I think we should get Lepel too. That could be fun.

 
At 11:09 PM, November 21, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

i owned this last year w/ pro-hamas speech

 
At 11:16 PM, November 21, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

ours devolved into abortion and almost fisticuffs. Ramsdell was there.

 
At 12:45 AM, November 22, 2006, Blogger hannah said...

"well, i don't know much about this topic, but i'm going to go off of what carmen said and just disagree."

 
At 7:33 AM, November 22, 2006, Blogger Shelty said...

Was the letter to yourself as a senior thing before or after about December? That's when I moved here, so... I don't remember doing that, but I very well could have.

 
At 8:36 AM, November 22, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Arielle Schnur is 5 times more annoying in Spanish than she is in English.

 
At 8:37 AM, November 22, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

also i haven't recieved that letter yet

 
At 10:41 AM, November 22, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

you had a lot of foresight to know that you'd become the seinor jerk you are today, Max.

 
At 12:07 PM, November 22, 2006, Blogger Tay said...

i laughed out loud at your last line. that was pure gold max.

scripture... oscar wilde... tupac.

now that is the holy trinity.

 
At 2:01 PM, November 22, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

Try and fit the line "Rest in peace my nigga, there's a heaven for a g" in there somehow.

 
At 12:31 AM, November 23, 2006, Blogger Sara Ann said...

Five bucks says they'll end up agreeing on at least half of it... knowing the two of them.

 
At 1:29 PM, November 23, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Why did I never get my letter back?

 
At 2:13 PM, November 23, 2006, Blogger Kelsi said...

Schnur is five times more annoying than anything all the time.

Anybody remember the time Koep was talking about the Vikings boat scandal? She asked Ali Jones what she thought about it, Ali said "I don't watch football and I don't care about the Vikings."

Golden memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home