Monday, November 20, 2006

oh how shall i receive thee?

ladies and gents,

i have a stalker on my hands.

i'm talking. STALKER.

it's kind of like this guy:



except, it's not a guy, and a lot younger.

what shall i do?

in fun kubas land: i'm kind of hitting wave 2 of depression. help me.
tomorrow = not fun
thanksgiving break = could save my life
god that pedofile/stalker guy in the picture is just amazing.
plus, i hope you can make out the wording, but it reads, "mustachioed and feelin' good"
i love the emphasis with the italicized "good"

jazz band started today, and the thing is frickin' huge. big melby didn't hold any real auditions...which pretty much bummed me out because there are way too many kids in JB. with that in mind, i'd like to say: i should've played trap set today. seriously. it would've made my day. maybe even my week.

another day, another adventure.

mustache out!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, November 20, 2006, Blogger Kelsi said...

So you have a little girl following you?

 
At 9:22 PM, November 20, 2006, Blogger m_kummet said...

hahahahahahaha i think she might have myspace....if so? (i have a private profile now: hint hint if you get my drift)

 
At 9:30 PM, November 20, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

ahhh i don't (think) she has myspace???

if she's checking me out each day, that makes it all the more scary.

 
At 9:45 PM, November 20, 2006, Blogger Shelty said...

Stalkers are not fun. Especially those of the sophomore variety.

 
At 10:08 PM, November 20, 2006, Blogger El_Jefe said...

I think the guy in the pic went to Dartmouth

 
At 12:49 AM, November 21, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

i think he still does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home