Sunday, December 03, 2006

Make My Funk The E Funk

So I'm experiencing a hefty dose of everybody's favorite kind of funk. Not G funk. Not even P funk. No, it's Existential Funk. Gettin down on myself in 3D!

Seriously folks, I've got a lot on my mind these days. College carries no guarantee of happiness; I've gotta figure out how I'm going to make it work. I'm strongly considering joining a band of some sort once I get to college.

Here comes the important part: I, Max Kuehn, am going to engage in a brief blogging hiatus over the next few weeks. I'm also considering laying off the Wii. I hope to use this extra time for more self-constructive behavior in the hopes of shaking off this particular funk. Wish me luck!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, December 03, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

That's a very noble pursuit, young Maxwell. I think I'm going to do the same over Christmas Break, especially because i'll be living with my parents and their dial-up, and will be filling my time with many constructive habits, including reading and moonshine.

 
At 10:50 PM, December 03, 2006, Blogger Sara Ann said...

Enjoy your trek to the mountain top, Maxwell; I hope you find the wisdom that you seek.

 
At 8:49 AM, December 04, 2006, Blogger Maya Kuehn said...

it will all become clear with time, maxwell. my only advice is to live in the moment - clarity will arrive with time, and you should appreciate what you've got when you've got it. you can take me out to buffalo wild wings over break and we'll discuss the meaning of life, eh?

 
At 8:43 PM, December 04, 2006, Blogger jobble said...

pfft thats so existential

 
At 9:06 PM, December 04, 2006, Blogger Amelia said...

oh maxwell. I wish you the best of luck. as you know from my blog, I'm obsessed with Epicurus at the moment, and he would want you to do what makes you happy right here and now.
Then again, the only experiences he addressed were sensual ones, and well, abstract experiences are real,too, man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home