Saturday, September 08, 2007

Preludes & Nocturnes

As I prepare to drop "off the grid" until Tuesday the 18th of September, I think I oughta drop a word to the mustache faithful first.

Dear Mustache Nation:

I'm sorry. I've been neglecting the old blog as of late, and that's....that's just not fair to you. I think you deserve better.

I've been trying to justify my behavior, saying "Oh, I need to get ready for college" and "Ugh, I work so much I don't have time to blog" and "Mwah, I'd rather play with pug puppies than keep my friends updated on the details of my day to day life." Fuck that noise.

I hereby promise to be a better blogger, posting whenever I have a funny experience or a weird dream or a near-fatal injury or a triumph of wit or just a good pun. I promise to do this thing right, to bring back to the good old days, the glory days, the high hearty halcyon days of yore.

Starting next Wednesday.


Probably.


Yours sincerely,
Constant K

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, September 09, 2007, Blogger CoachDub said...

Good luck, Max, and perhaps I will see you on the Illinois side.

 
At 10:01 PM, September 10, 2007, Blogger Bockmed said...

Awww, Max. How I will miss you......................... 're gigantic fro.

 
At 10:44 AM, September 12, 2007, Blogger Koreann said...

or an angry resignation letter for volunteer groups or a thought of how awesome object mergers are of fros and plants or awesomely awesome reminiscent thoughts of Koreann. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home