Monday, September 03, 2007

many the miles.

i am finally moved in. the room is...interesting. i apologize for a lack-of-kubas-posting-the-entire-summer, but...what do you do.

i guess i'll post some pictures of what my room looks like. it's a decent setup. i don't exactly own a digital camera, so i took these pics at an awkward angle with the camera on my computer. enjoy.

my bed area.

my cluttered desk/fridge/microwave area

my relaxation area. (soooo comfortable!)


a closer view of my desk. i have since straightened it.

my technology area. the big space in the middle is where my laptop goes.

my amazingly comfortable office chair.

5 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, September 03, 2007, Blogger hannah said...

sink?

 
At 9:57 PM, September 03, 2007, Blogger Rianna said...

You've got a pretty sweet set up...not as cool as MINE of course...just kidding. All freshman dorms suck.

 
At 9:58 AM, September 05, 2007, Blogger royalewithcheese_ said...

Do you have a roomate?

 
At 12:07 PM, September 05, 2007, Blogger keuber said...

i have two: mohammed microwave and freddy the fridge.

 
At 4:07 PM, September 06, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Dear andrew kubas:

I stopped by your abode the other day but you were not home. Did you get my hilarious note?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home