Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Profile of The Week


When I clicked on my interest of Chuck Norris I scrolled down and stumbled upon this man Fredo Teabaggins. He seems like a reasonable man with his passion for "Clam Caves, Swamp Butt, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names." Just about everyone on the Manly Mustaches could relate to him: He has a dirty mustache like Johnson, big hair like Max and Kubas used to have, he and I have the common interest of gettin' jiggy wit it, and you know Tom Day enjoys plum smuggling.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

This guy looks amazing.

 
At 9:50 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

An excellent addition to the profile of the week feature. Next week: Andrew Kubas.

And it can't be Sir Alex.

 
At 10:06 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

dude. his job is the "giver of brazilian waxes."

how great is that?

we should definitely start some kind of connection. similar to the itialians, excpet in "poopstachio island."

 
At 10:13 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

I disagree.

Like the noble Tibetan Yak, this guy is beautiful but dangerous. I believe he should be observed from a respectful distance.

What do the Italians think of this guy? I wonder if he translates well...

 
At 6:56 AM, March 30, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

This guy is a bit nasty.

 
At 4:22 PM, March 31, 2006, Blogger 3_the_hard_way said...

On one of his blogs that he contributes to, he has his face on a t-shirt. Fredo Teabaggins T-shirt here I come!

 
At 1:50 AM, September 21, 2006, Blogger Fredo Teabaggins said...

Dude! I kick ass! Fuckin' A!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home