Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring Broken

Do we have a definite time coordinate for our departure?

I'm thinking about a 10 a.m. departure would be the best. We'll have time to see all of Barrows before it gets dark. Or, before about 11:30 in all likelyhood. Also, who leaves on a trip to Barrows at 10 a.m.? It's the funniest time. Barrows in the late morning will be the best, in my opinion.

Hey, does Barrows have a restaurant? Oh man, that would be great! If one exists let's go there and get patty melts. Someone check a phonebook.

I think we should bring a some sort of flag to plant and leave at a random spot in Barrows, preferably on the highway. I'd use my PACE flag, Amelia, but I'd rather not lose it, and it's kind of stuck on my wall. I think Italian, American, or Jolly Roger would all work equally well.

Ideal weather: Either hazy and overcast with a light fog, or a blinding snowstorm.

Casa siry: Hey, how about that Enron scandal? Yeah, I think more need to be said about that. By Italians. Damn, how great are these guys?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I have a dentist apointment at 9:00 but I'll be good to go at 11:00.

 
At 9:44 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

on TUESDAY?

kurt, you're letting us down here.

and max: if by restaurant you're talking code for "someone who sells meth" well then there are plenty of "restaurants" in barrows.

 
At 7:59 PM, March 12, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

I think we're going to cram as many people as possible into one car to save the earth. I'm going to ask the parentals if I can get the minivan, but I doubt that'll happen. Bring a HUGE suitcase, whatever you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home