Sunday, March 05, 2006

Get Ready To Jam

Things on which I am burned out, (and how much more of them I have before spring break):
  • Art History (two tests)
  • Knowledge Bowl (two meets)
  • School (five days)
  • Pokemon (no real obligations, but...)
  • Life (120 hours)
  • Italians (niente)

Point of business: If the Manly Mustaches front office is closing the doors on this storied franchise, does this blog have some changes in order? I think we should keep the web address (staches has a nice ring to it), but perhaps the title should change. We could go with Monstars, or that can wait until we want to start building excitment next year. I think we need a name to carry us through the summer. Rugged And Unorthodox? Granted? Suggestions are encouraged, no, check that, demanded.

Monstars trivia: The Monstars/Nerdlucks' names are Pound (orange one), Bang (green), Nawt (magenta), Bupkus (purple) and Blanko (blue). None of their names are mentioned in the film, and neither is the word "Nerdluck."

The five NBA stars who have their skills stolen were Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Muggsy Bogues, Larry Johnson and Shawn Bradley. I call Barkley.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger 3_the_hard_way said...

I call Bradely

 
At 1:12 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

i call muggsy

 
At 1:07 AM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Tay said...

i concur

 
At 4:28 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Maya Kuehn said...

i don't understand your 120 hours of life comment? don't you want to see me over break? huh?

 
At 6:29 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Damn, all the good monstars are taken. Looks like I'll have to MJ, even though he was on the Toon Squad.

 
At 7:32 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger 3_the_hard_way said...

Whoa Kurt, there are still better NBA players (cough*Larry Bird*cough) and Patrick Ewing was amazing. If I hadn't been the shitty reincarnation of Shawn Bradely, I would have choosen him.

Anyways, did you here that for everyone who wants to be like mike, a baby dies. Consider all the babies Kurt.

 
At 7:43 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm just saying my playing style doesn't resemble Ewing's or Johnson's. No disrepect to them. If I could choice any NBA player even if he wasn't in Space Jam I'd go with Gilbert Arenas, but I was tryig to stick with the Space Jam Theme.

 
At 8:30 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

I can't believe Chem didn't at least get honorable mention on your list.

Though maybe you're just making a distinction between things that can still become better over time.

"We're gonna suck on Tuesday, too... hit us now..."

 
At 9:43 PM, March 06, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Five days of school multipiled by 24 hours a day = 120 hours of life.

Perhaps I should justify all posts arithmetically from now on.

 
At 8:14 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger fayna said...

I consider NBA stars people like damon stoudamire, carmelo anthony and pau gasol. And I enjoyed so much Net Robinson some saturdays ago. NBA is great, but strong emotions also can be felt in the Italian league. I saw Bolonia-Napoli just this morning: SPETTACOLO PURO!

 
At 10:28 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Italians make my day.

 
At 9:23 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

TELL me about it.

I'm so done with German. Is there an AP Italian independent study option?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home