Monday, March 06, 2006

Mustache Planet!

Your Attention Please! Calling all Mustaches!
I'll bet you figured that you would spend spring break just chilling out. Play Pokemon, count your toes, catch up on your sittin' around time. Well, let me be the first to tell you that you were WRONG. You will be spending your spring break getting an amazing photo of yourself wearing a mustche shirt in an exotic location. I don't care if you're going to Germany, Florida, Iowa, or, let's say, Barrows, we need a photo of you representin'. I know we'll have at least one in Europe (Josh Ellens, anyone?), and I think a shot of a mustache next to Brandenburger Tor or something would go a long way towards impressing our Italian friends. Send your classic images to me at i_shall_avenge_my_uncle@hotmail.com. They'll all find their way on the site eventually. Send multiple shots only where absolute awesomeness requires it.
By the way, any Mustaches going anywhere interesting over spring break? Fingers crossed.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger fayna said...

Is Italy an exotic location? I'd like to send you a photo, but where can I buy a moustache shirt?

 
At 7:16 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Oh hell, we need to get some shirts over to Italy. Kurt, what are our options here?

Hundreds of them. We'll take Europe by storm. With t-shirts.

 
At 7:57 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I guess we could have Ellens go door to door selling the shirts to the EMC, european mustache community.

 
At 10:40 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Ooh. What if I wore my GPA shirt to the Italian world village at EPCOT, just to fight the powers that be, i.e. you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home