Monday, May 22, 2006

yeah tennis

well, today i transformed my life and became "mini houle." i felt so freaking smart having the name "houle" on the back of my t-shirt.

despite a heavy battle against food poisoning, bundy and i won our "exhibition match" and then i called it quits.

brainerd beat bemidji 1st round 5-2 (for those interested)

2nd round we lost to alexandria (big surprise) 6-1.

good luck to all at individuals!

-----------------------------

on a different note, did anyone go to the debate banquet? i was wondering what went down...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

Xander sucks.

 
At 9:08 PM, May 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Manly Mustaches:
I have something to confess. I am addicted to your blog for a month now. It more or less does brighten up my entire day. I cannot stop the logging on every day to check it and laugh from the belly. I am, unfortunately, without a mustache and my English is not good, but I am still a devoted fan.

 
At 10:00 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

THE MUSTACHE EMPIRE CONTINUES TO EXPAND!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:16 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Hmmm...now who could that be? vaclav nelhybel is a composer, by the way, who wrote some very nice songs we've done for band (trittco and symphonic movement).

I'd say this was an American, and a band kid, but the english is convincingly stilted. Perhaps it truly is a European friend, who happens to be a fan of dear Vaclav. Please, dear sir (or madame), elaborate on your true identity!

 
At 5:33 PM, May 23, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

i hate it when people post anonymously/with false identities.

here at the mustache palace, we don't care who you are...we're all about love.

 
At 9:15 PM, May 23, 2006, Blogger m_kummet said...

speaking of...congratulations MR PRESIDENT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home