Thursday, June 15, 2006

Straw Pole

Time for some informal polling of the mustache public:
1. I've developed a habit of rolling down all the windows in the Lincoln and rocking out to VLF (Very Loud Funk). Good or bad?
2. My dad was looking through his huge pile of audio equipment when he came across a special microphone with a suction cup for recording phone conversations. He gave it to me. Is this "awesome" (-my dad) or "creepy" (-my sister)?
3. We've definitely decided to finish the film (I Shall Avenge My Father). I spent a few hours today drafting our formal apology; it'll be a special feature on the DVD. Do you want to see the movie?

Posted by Picasa

An old favorite from the trusty Dispatch. If you don't get the joke, I'll explain it in private sometime.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, June 15, 2006, Blogger Tay said...

i should start keeping track of this stuff so i can build a formal case to present to the dispatch about how bad they are.

 
At 7:22 AM, June 15, 2006, Blogger Amelia said...

good, creepy, good

 
At 10:43 AM, June 15, 2006, Blogger 3_the_hard_way said...

1. You are fine. However you should listen to what is love, the original riding music.(ask kubas on this one)

2. You are fine. As long as you use it for uncovering conspiracies and the such.

3. I still need to watch I Shall Avenge My Uncle.

4. That white buck reminds me of a time when I thought Tay was Grizzly Adams, literally.

 
At 1:12 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

1.) GOOD
2.) AWESOME (pat your father on the back for me)
3.) <--HAVE YET TO SEE THE ORIGINAL

can you explain that to me?

ok,ok, i'm not THAT innocent.

WV: uauruyu

 
At 11:03 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

1. Bad. I hate listening to other peoples' music.

2. Very good, though probably not really practical. How many phone calls do you really need to record?

3. Yes.

 
At 11:35 PM, June 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad, Awesome, Yes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home