Thursday, July 13, 2006

bye bye, lebanon.

i bought a freakin' amazing mustache shirt. it glows in the dark. like 5 different mustaches looking right back at you. it's quality.

bundy and i were playing tennis tonight. basically...out of nowhere a man walked up to us. he had that infamous "molester mustache" and began talking. i was frightened. he was your stereotypical "let-me-show-you-my-beer-belly-while-i-smoke-a-cigarette-and-blow-it-in-your-face" type of molester. nice guy.

after that man left, a younger molester approached us. he came carrying a tennis racquet...but appeared to have no desire to play tennis. at first, he walked towards us to look at the tennis ball machine and watch us play. he didn't talk to us...he just stared. after a few minutes, he headed out of the tennis courts and began approaching bundy's pimped out mercury. we decided to high tail it out of there...and he gave me the "let's-lock-eyes-while-you-drive-away-and-i'll-wink-at-you" gaze. pew.

if you have a chance, listen to "distant lover" by marvin gaye. (the live version) the screaming/yelling is grand.

at long last, i was able to find the "mustache tweak of the week," although he doesn't really have a mustache.



Zidane Is Being Stupid On His Last Game - video powered by Metacafe

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Did one of those men happen to be Josh Johnson?

 
At 12:58 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger fayna said...

DEAR KEUBER, here I am.
Sorry for the delay, sorry for my long absence, I know.. but I was wholly in the World Cup...
and finally we got it!!
I'm really in the paradise.
Moreover, two days ago I graduated in philology, what a week!
But now I'm here to tell you two things:
1) zidane "head-shot" simply has been the answer to materazzi's words, that I have read on his lips and I'm writing here: "Zizou, you without mustaches, you're useless!"
2) keuber, I do not forget your birthday on july, 21: but I have to tell you that I will be in Sicily in that time, without internet access!! so I'll send you a telephatic HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HAPPY 18, OK? OOOOOOOK!
C U KEUB, and good luck to all mustaches!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home