Monday, July 10, 2006

I Was Born Looking Guilty

I know everyone is awaiting the newest Manly Mustache video, and I know that I should've had it done a week ago, but unfortunately I don't. I've been far too busy working on my basketball skills at the YMCA and I can't get any good music because all my songs are on my other computer on which the CD drive stopped working. I'll try to get it done soon.

While at the YMCA a couple of days ago I ran into Tom Hennen, I beat him in a game of 21 and hopefully impressed him enough to sway him towards our team next year. Also while there he proposed that we get some people together for a game sometime, which sounded like a good idea to me since I'm guessing some Mustaches have been slacking off and haven't touched a basketball so far this summer. Anyone interested?

I'm having second thoughts about changing the name of our team next year. The Manly Mustaches have built a legacy and an international fan base, I suggest new shirts, but retain the Mustache name.

5 points for naming the movie and actor my title quotes

Mustache Related News

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Tay said...

that would be ice cube in xxx: state of the union

 
At 6:16 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice work Tay but to get the points I need his actual name

 
At 6:51 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

O'Shea "Ice Cube" Jackson in

XXX: State of the Union.

Thanks, Tay!

 
At 7:56 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger 3_the_hard_way said...

I have talked to Tom Hennen, and he would not ever want to be a Mustache. He told me "he wants to win."

Anyways, I think we should play this weekend sometime at about 5 or so. That would be sweet if we can get enough people, so if you are reading this, be prepared for a Mustache Summer Massacre of the fellow ballers of B-Town.

 
At 10:22 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

SATURDAY. 3:00 PM. YMCA.

(i only say at the Y because it's supposed to be 99 degrees and muggy)

ANYONE?

 
At 10:57 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

Tom Hennen sucks at basketball. Why would you WANT him on your team??

 
At 12:46 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm in on the game

 

Post a Comment

<< Home