Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Eyes of the Ranger are Upon You

+ I was gone for the last week so was unable to finish the the 15000 party thing, I had just really gotten going then my great grandma died, so I was in Michigan for the last week. My stay was quite uneventful, so I won't bore you with the details.

+ I'm currently watching Walker, Texas Ranger and it has already featured Chuck Norris wrestling a grizzly bear and fighting a mysterious mountain man who uses only grunts to communicate and has a metal plate over half of his head. Now the grizzly bear just came out of nowhere and killed the mountain man just before Chuck Norris was going to be crushed. Damn that was intense. Walker, Texas Ranger is the manliest show ever



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Texas sounds like the most terrifying place ever.

 
At 2:39 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger swalker said...

What? One of the main characters is a woman.

Also: is that actually Chuck Norris singing/speaking the theme song? Badass.

 
At 8:47 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

yeah. it is.

 
At 9:32 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

The last two posts have been about Chuck Norris and Patrick Swayze. It doesn't get much more manly than that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home