Monday, July 03, 2006

Kiera Knightley-Because Protruding Clavicals Are Dead Sexy

Good moment yesterday: While vainly feeling up the mannequins in Brekkens for 20 minutes (it's a rather long story), a woman passing in the mall said "you've got the wrong word on the back of your shirt there." I was wearing my Ravenclaw-blue "Live Better, Vote Democrat" shirt, so I could only assume that she meant the word "Democrat," and that she would have had it say Republican.

Now, here's the fun part: I had only a half second to respond before this woman passed out of my life forever. My response was not the retrospectively better "Fuck You," nor was it "Fuck You!!," nor "Fuck You, Bitch!!!!!" No, I mumbled "Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man." I seriously quoted the Dude (from "The Big Lebowski" for all the unwashed out there) without even trying. What a great moment in my life...

I figure next time some violent criminals break into my house, I'll greet them with a hearty "Hey, this is, like, a private residence, man..."

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Amelia said...

great comeback!

 
At 7:38 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger swalker said...

from "The Big Lebowski" for all the unwashed out there

Really, those who are big fans of Big Lebowski probably have a better chance of being unwashed than the average person. (Not to criticise this great film, just pointing out a fact.)

 
At 8:00 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger bundy said...

god bless this woman......that's right max.........i apologize, politics have no place in this blog. seriously, though, the big lebowski is a wonderful movie. if only i were 21, i'd go make myself a white russian.

 
At 9:59 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Hillstorm said...

Yeah... feeling up mannequins was really awkward. Especially when I started to go toward the one wearing a dress.

 
At 2:14 AM, July 04, 2006, Blogger CoachDub said...

This aggression will not stand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home