Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Neither Short Nor Sweet

Riddles in the Dark was...interesting. I've decided to spare you my mush-mouthed ramble about the treasure hunt. It can be found on the t-hunt blog.

Just one thing about the hunt: When I had 25 people sitting in my yard and we prepared to restart the hunt, it started to rain. Josiah said "Max, do you have a Lord of the Rings line for this moment?" and I got to say "So it begins," just as Theodan said when it started to rain just before the Battle of Helm's Deep. It was special, trust me.

And now for something designed to make all those who plan on arriving at a large tan building in South Brainerd at 9 a.m. on September 5th hate my guts: I woke up at 10 this morning, shuffled downstairs, ate a big slice of cold barbecue chicken pizza for breakfast, and thought "Man, it sure is going to suck when SCHOOL STARTS, which is going to be REAL SOON."


Sorry. I had to let it out.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

not going back to school is going to be AWESOME for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home