Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Toughest Son Of A Bitch I Ever Met

I went to the high school yesterday to see why my schedule had no locker number or combo on it. The lady in the guidance office told me that I was one of about 50 seniors who hadn't recieved an H-link locker. Needless to say, I was pretty pissed; butI kept my cool while she made some excuses. She asked if I wanted to pick out an A, B, or D locker or if I wanted to wait for an H to open up. I opted for the latter.

"Here," she said "you're first on the waiting list." She pulled out a list of names, found mine on it, and wrote a big red "#1" next to it.

So I guess now all I can do is wait for one of my peers to drop out, die, or get arrested. Sam Walker suggested I target someone and help them along one of those paths, but I think I'll just let nature run its course.


P.S.: Kubas--I got an awesome yellow dress shirt at JC Penny's the other day. I'm totally going to wear this thing to all non-tux band functions.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger m_kummet said...

i absolutly HATE that lady, and I'm not afraid to say it! if i could go after one person in the faculty...

 
At 10:50 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

MAXWELL! MY HEART. IT YEARNS FOR THE FLOWER OF THE SUN. THE MEDAL OF CHAMPIONS. THE COLOR OF PEE. YOUR YELLOW SHIRT.

heh heh heh, dude, you should wrap some of my BAND ROOM GOLD FOIL around that shirt. i bet you'd look snazzy.

and hey, feel free to share my locker. i'm that generous.

 
At 2:37 AM, August 23, 2006, Blogger CoachDub said...

I hate the fact that places like the guidance office and the library at BHS are the most unpleasant places for students to go.

 
At 10:57 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Kara said...

My suggestion is to keep an eye on lockers around people you know; in most cases, I'm sure no one ever actually reports unused lockers and there are tons of them, even in H-Link.

The two next to my, okay Crystal's technically, locker last year were unused all year. So, just have about five people keep an eye out for you, and you should have one in no time.

If worse comes to worse, you can have a sweet A building locker as a senior.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home