Monday, September 04, 2006

Those Who We're About To Mock, We Salute You

Finally, a Bread Party candidate we can all agree upon:

So I've been worrying lately about how I have five AP classes and wondering if I'm going to be able to handle all the work and still have some time for fun. I just try to tell myself that, with the possible exception of Barnett (but who knows?), my teachers this year are the very best BHS has to offer. One might not exactly want to get a drink with all of them (Blong because he's a jerk, Herr P because he would drink you unter der Tisch with his mad German root beer quaffing skillz), but there's really no one else I'd rather have teaching me this year.

Oh well. Fingers crossed!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, September 04, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Homeworks:

AP German - plenty here.

AP Calc - are you kidding?

AP Econ(s) - not very much, and it's easy at that.

AP Physics - occasionally something moderately tricky, but he doesn't drown you.

AP Lang - varying, usually just a pain.

Your problem lies in not having a couple of sweet study hours like I did to get it all done. However, I don't think you should be worried about not having any free time.

 
At 5:43 PM, September 04, 2006, Blogger Hillstorm said...

I still wonder if I should be taking AP Chem instead of Physics.

I think I'm getting my schedule changed again though. Pikula in an idiot. Harmer didn't get any lab aides and at open house she asked me if i was still going to do it. I might do that again and I think I'm going to try and drop photography so I have two study halls next semester instead of this semester. YAY

 
At 6:50 PM, September 04, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

i would support jimmy if he wasn't so darn busy building houses everywhere.

maxwell, i think i have a dandy poll to determine my future. and, you know, i'll actually do it.

 
At 8:46 PM, September 04, 2006, Blogger Hillstorm said...

I'm the idiot... I meant is, not in

 
At 9:50 PM, September 04, 2006, Blogger swalker said...

Jimmy Carter spends one week every year building for habitat for humanity.

 
At 10:28 PM, September 04, 2006, Blogger the dain train said...

i have an open 5th hour and my pseo which is in the 6th slot is only tuesdays and thursdays, so i'm going to have a lot of free time.

 
At 10:46 PM, September 04, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

one week a year? I spend more than that, and I'm not a retired President.

 
At 12:32 AM, September 05, 2006, Blogger bundy said...

max - why exactly don't you like blong? he's a little goofy, but i wouldn't say he's a jerk....although i never paid attention to what he was saying....and houle - tell us more about ap physics...i'm banking on that class being relatively easy, but somehow i think it's going to be a bitch. fill me (and max) in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home