Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's A Celebration, Bitches

Hot damn, one year in the blogosphere.

It seems like only yesterday we were on this very same field, celebrating kinderfriend day. I remember the shining sun being reflected in the shining happiness of our shiny little faces, shining with potential, a potential which I see reflected today when I look out on the sea of shining faces before me...

Whoa whoa whoa, sorry about that, I slipped into grad speech mode for a second there. That shiny little gem isn't due to be unveiled for another few months.

SOOOO...one year. Big anniversery. Bigger than normal. How shall we celebrate? I propose a retrospective series of posts, featuring the finest each of our contributors has offered up to this point, and a few of our more ambitious joint posts, culminating with some sort of poll to choose the best mustache post of our inaugeral year.

Some have expressed the opinion that we should merely link the honored posts; I am of the belief that they would be best presented in their original form and full glory.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home