Sunday, April 08, 2007

Here Comes D-Kwon Cottontail

I've heard some bad, well, not really bad, just not overwhelmingly positive, things about Carleton. Now don't worry, I plan to visit before I pass judgement. I have a feeling my momma wants me to attend Carleton, based on the link to the Carleton Mustache Club she emailed me the other day.Honestly, I think an established Mustache Club might be something of a mixed blessing. Certainly it would be terrific to have a few fellow mustache enthusiasts to cavort about with, but it would also be fun to begin my own mustache-based organization. I suppose I could create my own mustache organization to compete with them for all the fundraisers and mustache-growing contests and such. Aw yes, the Confederation of Federated Mustaches would be the hip, young, vibrant whisker crowd on campus. We'd make those stodgy old farts at the Mustache Club look like the ass-backwards, sticks-in-the-mud, fuddy-duddys they are.

Problem is, I can't really grow that great of a mustache....yet. I'd probably end up beingthe guy on the right, sitting on the couch, always gettin' made fun of by the dudes with the suspenders and bow-ties and real mustaches.

Fun Easter Facts:

-St. Peter was actually a rabbit.

-Eggs are considered a symbol of life and rebirth, as is rising from the dead.

-Apparently I've been watching too much 30 Rock, because when I saw this heartwarming photo in the Star Tribune I didn't think "Awwwwww, cute kid wif a bunny wabbit!" Instead I thought "Oh man, this looks like a sketch where Tracy Morgan is the black Easter Bunny. I'll bet they could come up with some HILARIOUS ways in which black Easter Bunny is different from the regular Easter Bunny. "Like, like, maybe he carries a gun?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, April 08, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

confederation of federated mustaches. lolz

 
At 11:19 AM, April 14, 2007, Blogger Sara Ann said...

Carleton is a good school with a bizarre sense of humor. Everyone there seems to be obsessed with frisbees, broomball, and goldfish. The education is tip-top and the reputation will get you anywhere you want to go. The campus is stunning. I know you're going to, but definitely check it out. The cost's insane, but so are the starting wages. Good stuff, good stuff, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home