Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ear Status: Lowered

I got a haircut today...in fact, I got 'em ALL cut.

Last time around I just buzzed it down and let the magic of hair growth do the rest. In the here and now, however, with charm-based work as a waiter rapidly approaching, I needed to get to the hygenic-yet-stylish micro-fro right away, without the intermediate skinhead/snakehandler buzz-cut look. My solution? I brought in a grad picture to Cost Cutters, got lucky and snagged the bustling managerial-looking veteran stylist, and got a passable trim. It does resemble my hair in my grad photos, as exemplified by this inspirational image:

Man, would you look at the ivory column of a neck?

Ideally, this coiffure should be short enough to avoid any health code violations, yet long enough to get the mad tipz from the old women who say "I would KILL for hair like that!"


P.S.: Green Day is an okay band.

P.P.S.: Mr. Kubas, look at this photo. Look at the lost young man to your left. Look at the then chipper, nowadays downcast young woman on your left.
From left to right: Koreann Martin, a taxidermied bohemian, Max Kuehn

Come back to us, Kubassi. How ya gonna turn down a face like that?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, May 09, 2007, Blogger Maya Kuehn said...

just so you're clear, old ladies aren't going to tip you. they'll compliment you and that equals money to them. similarly, if anyone says "max, you are just such a talented and charming young server, well done you," you're not getting jack (~8%). it's called the verbal tip, and it's notorious with stuffy older couples at the lodge. also, you should probably put maxwell on your nametag.

 
At 8:36 PM, May 09, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

man, that's what they were sayin today...perhaps I'll change the order

 
At 10:08 PM, May 09, 2007, Blogger swalker said...

maximum

 
At 10:33 PM, May 09, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

ah

 
At 10:46 PM, May 09, 2007, Blogger Josh said...

maximus

 
At 10:47 PM, May 09, 2007, Blogger Josh said...

max what's a good time for me to bring your garlic press over tomorrow

 
At 7:46 PM, May 10, 2007, Blogger Koreann said...

nowadays downcast?

the things you say, Max.

PROPHECY!

The word verification is sydwsojs.
So I made an acronym,

Sorry you don't wish sexy orphans jumped sideways.

The end of the world is one day closer.

 
At 10:34 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Okay sam, now that I read your comment in context I realize you were suggesting I put "maximum" on my nametag.

When I first read it, I actually thought you had worked out the question you had about the calc test and had concluded that that free response value was a maximum.

Luckily, "ah" works in both cases.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home