Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Sharing Is For Cool Kids

Today at work I had a little kid ask for a pancake with a chocolate syrup smiley face on them. I, being the helpful fellow I am, complied with his request. He was away from the table when I carried the pancake out, but he hurried over when he saw the food. He stood over the plate, looked at his mom, looked back at the pancake, then threw up all over it.

It was very straightforward, not at all dramatic. He might have just been saying "hello," except instead of words coming out of his mouth, it was barf. His mom was flipping out, but the kid didn't seem too worried about it:


Mom (concerned): What happened, honey?
Kid (matter-of-fact): I threw up.




Amused by this ad at the Credit Union the other day:

Bank advertisement, or Yeerk recruiting literature?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, July 26, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

The kid's sister threw up this morning.

As I cleaned up the puke, her mom was all "I'm so sorry, can I help?, I'm so sorry!"

I was thinking "How about a $10 bill?", but I didn't say it. So of course I got nothing.


Such is the life of a waiter.

 
At 11:23 AM, July 28, 2007, Blogger Shelty said...

What lovely children.

 
At 9:49 AM, July 30, 2007, Blogger hannah said...

at least you didn't have to clean POOP out of the basement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home