Sunday, July 22, 2007

Two Ships Exploding In The Night

I have received my MacBook.

I'm on chapter 13 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, whatever those turn out to be.

I have tomorrow off from work.

Half past nine, and all is well.





P.S.: To anyone who reads this blog and is a facebook friend of mine; sorry, bras. My facebook account is tied to my now-defunct i_shall_avenge_my_uncle (a smart, long-term choice in email addresses, that one), and it therefore rarely occurs to me to check it. I will search for some way to rectify the situation and move over to a more happenin' email. And then, then friend you all again I guess?


I'd love to say "Fuck facebook, if you corporate groupthink sheep want to talk to me you can call me, on my ROTARY TELEPHONE!", but honestly, facebook is a nifty way to keep sort-of in touch with a wide variety of people. Although I'd love to say that I call up every one of my friends every day, I'm just not that socially conscious of a person.

P.P.S.: I was reading the ridiculous Time article about lolcats earlier today, and I thought "Well, at least Tirth is in on the phenomenon now." What I should have been thinking, however, was obviously LOLPUGS.



So it's come to this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, July 23, 2007, Blogger Comrade_Bazarov said...

frankly, maxwell, i hated that inane article in Time.
Time is lowering its standards, and I 'm not pleased at all.
Did you read the ending before you even began?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home